Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Photos from Porretta - 2

Here are some more photos from Porretta. This is me with Harvey Scales. And here is Harvey with Dave Thomas and Dave Carroll.

Here is Toni Green with me.

This one shows Harvey on walkabout in the audience with Julie Thomas.

Percy Wiggins, Toni Green and Spencer Wiggins.

Here's me with Sugar Pie DeSanto.


After the church service, here are the Wiggins brothers with (I think) Paul Martin Taylor of the Memphis All Star R and B Band.

Sunday's show ended with most of the artists on stage to sing Gotta Get A message To You.



1 Comments:

At 11:49 am , Blogger CubaLibre! said...

Great photos, Nick. Good to see you again in Porretta. Yes, the pic of the Wiggins boys outside the church is Paul Taylor. I have a blog with a selection of my photos and 2 videos: porretta2011.blogspot.com

Best,

Ray

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home