Thursday, December 06, 2007

Top 20s - 1962/63

Continuing the theme of the top 20 scoring records in my personal charts, as written down at the time, here are the top 20 from 1962 and 1963.
1962
1. Nothing can change this love - Sam Cooke
2. Palisades Park - Freddy Cannon
3. Hey baby - Bruce Channel
4. Lipstick traces - Benny Spellman
5. Hey little girl - Del Shannon
6. He's a rebel - The Crystals
7. Soldier boy - The Shirelles
8. Stop the music - The Shirelles
9. Let's dance - Chris Montez
10. The crowd - Roy Orbison
11. Salvation - Johnny & the Hurricanes
12. Cry myself to sleep - Del Shannon
13. Love came to me - Dion
14. I wanna thank your folks - Johnny Burnette
15= Workin' for the man - Roy Orbison
15= If you were a rock and roll record - Freddy Cannon
17. Twisting the night away - Sam Cooke
18. Dream baby - Roy Orbison
19. What's your name - Don & Juan
20= It will stand - The Showmen
20= I was born to cry - Dion
1963
1. Sandy - Dion
2. Da doo ron ron - The Crystals
3. He's sure the boy I love - The Crystals
4. He's so fine - The Chiffons
5. Little town flirt - Del Shannon
6. Be my baby - The Ronettes
7. Another Saturday night - Sam Cooke
8. Then he kissed me - The Crystals
9. This little girl - Dion
10. Let it rock - Chuck Berry
11= Send me some loving - Sam Cooke
11= Swinging on a star - Big Dee Irwin
13. Go go go - Chuck Berry
14= It's my party - Lesley Gore
14= Come go with me - Dion
16= In dreams - Roy Orbison
16= You really got a hold on me - The Miracles
18. Foolish little girl - The Shirelles
19= Zip a dee doo dah - Bob B Soxx & the Blue Jeans
19= Baby workout - Jackie Wilson



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home